A MEME, and a Winner!
All the names went into my little egg basket, and the winner of my apron bonnet is.....
Congratulations to you, and as soon as you email me with your address, it will be on it's way!
Now for 6 random things about me-
1. I make lists constantly. I make lists for everything from daily chores to bills, birthdays, and groceries. And I hate a messy grocery list, so I usually make 2 or 3 rough drafts before I make one neat enough. (I know, I'm a freak.)
2. I love the sky... I'm all the time looking at cloud formations, sunrises, sunsets..... there is something about sky-gazing that makes me feel so.... small.
3. I love to fish, even though Hubby doesn't take me that often. (Ahem... hint hint)
4. I'm a big fan of the old "Andy Griffith Show" and have lots of favorite episodes, but my all time favorite is the "Convicts at Large" where Barney and Floyd are held hostage in a cabin by three escaped women convicts.
5. In high school I recieved a "D-" once in Home Ec.... during a cooking lab, my omelet caught on fire. (My poor mother was horrified when she heard about it.) I did get an "A" in sewing, though! Yay!
6. If I was stranded on a deserted island and could pick one thing to eat every day, it would be a grilled cheese sandwich. I never get tired of those. In fact, I think I'll go fix one right now.
Well there you have it... six random things about one crazy Farm Chick!
Instead of tagging just 6 more people, you can leave a "random" about yourself (if you want to) in the comments for me. I would love to hear one from everybody!!
Oh, and Cora... this is for you! Especially the "article" on Canning without fear!!! LOL
Go to Big Huge Labs to make your own Magazine cover!