I feel more like a "Rock Star"! tee hee Thank you, Linda!
I have also been tagged by Mare at Moon and Stars Studio to tell six unimportant things about myself. Here goes:
1. I hate celery. I love all veggies, and food in general..... except celery. Ugh.
2. I once had a pet rooster named Rudy, who followed me around everywhere I went. I could pick him up, and he would go to sleep in my hand. Gosh, he was a hoot.
3. When I was about 4 or 5 years old, I was stung 20+ times by a swarm of Yellowjackets. The only thing that saved me was my grandmother saw the whole thing and came running outside, picked me up and ran. I know she had to have been stung many times, too. She was a quiet, gentle person, who walked around very slowly on two arthritic knees. I never saw my grandmother move like she did that day! *sigh* My hero....
4. I wanted to be an Art teacher. I took art classes all four years of high school, then became a dental assistant. Go figure!
5. My favorite late-night snack is a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles cereal.
6. I love to mow. It's probably my favorite thing to do around the house. It takes me about 3-4 hours to mow and trim everything from start to finish, but I use the time on my lawnmower to just ponder about things. It's very relaxing to me! (Except when my weedeater won't start and I have to throw a hissy.)
Well, that's probably more information than you ever wanted to know about me, but there it is!
My picture for the day is this....
Smokey hopes everybody has a safe and wonderful weekend! Happy Memorial Day, everybody!