I hope everybody had a blessed Easter- we had Communion at our little church yesterday, and I always enjoy it so much... it's such a special service.
The biggest news today is to announce the winner of my drawing. So Hubby did his part, and the winner is...
Jennifer from JandJ Acres! Congratulations to her. I'll be putting 5 of the 6 items in my ETSY shop this week, as soon as she lets me know the item of her choice. Thanks to everyone that entered... this was so much fun for me!
1. I have one sibling; a brother, and I am 11 years younger than him. (Can we say accident?)
2. I play this in a bluegrass gospel group....
3. I come from a large close family that include lots of aunts, uncles, 1st cousins, 2nd cousins. Here's the unusual fact- they all live within a 20 mile radius of each other. Same goes for Hubby's family.
4. When I wash my hair, I have to go outside to comb it out. Even if it's 20 degrees outside. I can't stand to have to clean up hair off the sink, countertop, floor, etc., so I just go outside.
5. I know people are trying to go "green" these days because gas is so ridiculously high, but this is what I drive because it scares people and keeps them from pulling out in front of me. (To heck with the fact it gets 12 miles to a gallon.)
Well, there you have it... Pam, I hope you're not sorry you asked! LOL